Thursday, November 18, 2010

Clothing

Lakena's style had to work well both as an archer and for an elegant evening at a palace somewhere. I had some issues with the warrior look because there seemed to be so much yet so few things to choose from to try and be original with. I settled with a combination from the TV show Xena: Warrior Princess and some other miscellaneous images.







For Lakena's elegant side, I found that to be easier. Something that would be fitting for her usual environment (the forests), yet also something that would be worn during the Renaissance. I found a dress that was recently made a couple years ago (the emerald dress below). The only alterations that I would change for Lakena are the arms. I would love it if she were to have ruffles near her wrists (as seen on the white dress below).


No comments:

Post a Comment